10 cups of water
5 teaspoons of Better Than Bouillon No Chicken Broth (or use veggie broth in place of water)
4 cloves of garlic chopped finely
1/4 cup white onion chopped finely
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped carrots
1 can diced tomatoes (not drained)
1 Tablespoon Mexican oregano (or whatever kind you have)
1 teaspoon ground cumin
3 cups cooked rice (any kind you like)
1 bunch of cilantro chopped (really, as much a you want, the more the better!)
1. Brown the veggie balls. I put mine in my air fryer for 15 mins at 400 degrees, or just put them on a cookie sheet in the oven at 400 degrees probably for 20 min, turning them halfway through.
2. In your soup pot, water sauté the garlic and onions for a few minutes to soften.
3. Add the water, celery, carrots and tomatoes. Bring to a boil.
4. Add your 5 teaspoons of No Chicken Broth, ground cumin, and oregano. Let simmer on medium for about 20 minutes or so to cook the celery and carrots.
5. Add your rice, veggie balls and cilantro. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Enjoy