Recipe developed by master chef, Melissa N
- Harvest Grains (1/2 bag)
- Vegetable Broth
- Fresh Spinach (2 large handfuls, chopped)
- Artichoke Hearts (1/2 can) Chopped as required into small chunks (see pic above)
- Cherry or Plum Tomatoes (2 large handfuls) Chopped into small chunks (see pic above)
- Seasoning mix (or use Mccormick cedar plank salmon seasoning)
- Salt (as needed)
Seasoning Mix if not using McCormick’s)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper (can use black pepper)
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp powdered onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- dash of lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp liquid smoke
- 1/4 tsp celery seed (optional)
Cook grains per instructions on bag, use vegetable broth for liquid.
Cut up 2 big handfuls of spinach, about 1/2 can of artichokes, and 2 big handfuls of cherry tomatoes.
Toss in the veggies about 2 min before grains were done.
Add a big pinch of salt and seasoning. Stir and let it cook a few more minutes.