- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- ½ medium green bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. ground coriander
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1 dash turmeric
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 7 oz. extra firm tofu, drained, mashed
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup fresh tomato salsa
- ½ medium tomato, chopped
- ½ medium avocado, chopped
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and bell peppers; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 6 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
- Add coriander, cumin, salt, turmeric, black beans, and tofu; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through.
- Divide tofu mixture between two serving plates. Top evenly with cilantro, salsa, tomato, and avocado. Serve immediately.