This was named by my wife after one bite. Inspired by a viral tik tok video.
The recipe is very simple. Bake tomatoes and feta cheese and then mix into the pasta. This is very customizable. Add whatever sounds good.
- Box of pasta of choice.
- Box (1 pint) of cherry or grape tomatoes. Can also use cut up Roma tomatoes
- Block of VioLIfe feta cheese
- 4 Tbls olive oil
- 2 Tbls Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped sundried tomatoes (optional)
- Crumbled Beyond Hot Italian sausage (2) (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Grated parmesan
- Chopped basil or parsley (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Place feta cheese in center of baking dish. I used a 9×13 glass dish.
Place tomatoes around the dish. Sprinkle with olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Toss tomatoes a little coat.
Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes. Feta should be melted and it should look glorious. Optional, use 3-5 minutes under a broiler to brown up the top surface more.
Mix in pasta. Mix well. Top with parmesan. Place under broiler or in the oven to melt the parmesan. Garnish with chopped fresh basil or parsley and serve.