- 1 medium sliced yellow onion
- 1 pack of mushrooms chopped or sliced. Can use oyster, bella, shitake
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 inch of fresh ginger grated
- 6 cups of vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili oil, plus more for garnish
- 2 cups of chopped kale or other green
- 1-2 cups of diced cabbage or bok choy
- 1 tablespoons of miso paste
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- dash of pepper
- 1 package or 8 oz of noodles
- small bunch of green onions
- Optional, half a package of soft tofu, mashed
Sautee in a little bit of oil the onions until softer, then add mushrooms, ginger, garlic and sautee until cooked.
Add in vegetable broth and remaining ingredients other than noodles and green onions. If using soft tofu, mash the tofu in a bowl and then whisk it until all clumps are gone. Add to the pot. Simmer for 20 mins
Add in noodles and cook for 3-10minutes or until noodles are done.
Serve topped with chopped green onions.