I used to LOVE the cheddar biscuits from Red Lobster restaurant. These are a recreation using simple ingredients and vegan of course!
- 1/3 cup vegan butter
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon OLD BAY® seasoning
- 1/4teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 3/4cup milk
- 1/4cup butter, melted
- 1/2cup shredded vegan cheddar cheese
1Heat oven to 425°F. In small bowl, stir together TOPPING ingredients; set aside.
In medium bowl, stir Biscuit ingredients until soft dough forms. Drop dough by 8 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Immediately brush hot biscuits with Topping. Serve warm.