4 Servings, easy comfort food
- 1-1/2 cups(I box) elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced or any color
- 1 15 oz can fire roasted tomatoes, with juice
- 1 15 oz can red kidney beans or fresh cooked
- 1 15 oz can white kidney beans (or pintos) or fresh cooked
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried basil
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook and drain pasta
Cut up onions, celery, bell peppers. Saute in oil or broth until soft.
Stir in all other ingredients (except pasta). Cook for 10 minutes.
Stir in pasta and serve.