Quick and easy but tasty side dish. Originally found on Pinterest
- 8 ounces spaghetti (1/2 std box)
- 1 tablespoon peanut or vegetable oil
- 2 stalks celery finely chopped
- 9 ounces mushrooms finely chopped
- handful baby spinach
- 3 stalks scallions finely chopped
- 2 small cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced or grated
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoons hot chili oil (or paste) or less if you don’t like it too spicy
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- salt as needed
Boil noodles and drain. Set aside.
Chop all veggies.
In a larger pot, heat oil and saute celery and mushrooms.
Blend all sauce ingredients. Add a small bit of water if needed to allow blender to work.
Pour sauce into pot with mushrooms and celery. Add green onions. Stir and simmer for a minute.
Add noodles to pot and stir to coat. Add in fresh spinach. Stir to wilt spinach.
Serve. Garnish with more green onions. Optionally add some crushed peanuts, cilantro.