- 1 bag baby dutch potatoes (these are the best because they are egg shaped and thin-skinned, but really any potato of small size will do)
- Plenty of Vegenaise
- Sweet Relish (I use two tablespoons)
- Hot sauce (just two dashes)
- Minced onion (I use the dried kind, once again 2 tbs)
- Liberal dose of Indian Black Salt, also known as Kala Namak.
- Squirt of mustard
- 2 dashes of turmeric, for color
Boil potatoes till a fork can penetrate them.
Remove and run under cool water till they have cooled off.
Cut potatoes in half and scoop the centers out with a teaspoon. Just make a nice divet. Scoop the extra potato innards into a mixing bowl.
Add all the rest of the ingredients to taste. Mix well. Reinsert into the divets you made into the potatoes, and sprinkle liberally with paprika.
Serve immediately or chilled