- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 3/4 cup cold brew coffee
- 1/2 cup pure cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 14-ounce can of coconut cream or full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Use a food processor or a blender to blend the avocado until no chunks remain. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the mixture into your popsicle molds to freeze, leaving a little room at the top for expansion.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or until totally frozen, preferably overnight.
- To remove the popsicle, cup the mold in your hand to warm it (or run it under warm water briefly), then pull the stick gently.