Recipe for approx 15 Samosas
- 110 grams of frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 chopped potato-1-tablespoon peas
- 35 g of cauliflower, carrots and cabbage, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves–
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger (ginger)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- thinly-sliced onion-
- 1/2 tsp green chili
- 1/4tsp turmeric-
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 or 2 teaspoons of oil-
- lemon or lime juice-1 lemon or lime
Start by boiling some water in a pot and then pour on potatoes and other vegetables. Boil for a few minutes until they are almost cooked, then drain and transfer to a container.
Add to vegetables coriander, ginger, onion, garlic, chili, turmeric, garam masala, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper.
Cut the dough into strips of 10 x 15 cm and riempitene the Center with the mixture previously prepared.
Bent then each sheet giving the shape of triangles and glue the corners with a little water.
At this point Preheat 5 cm oil in a deep frying pan and cook the samosas for a few minutes until they are golden brown.
Serve hot and garnish